芙蓉水面采 船行影尤在 你却不回来
被岁月覆盖 你说的花开 过去成空白
Time carries away every petal and tide,the pass is nothing but void and heartfelt cries.
梦醒来 是谁在窗台 把结局打开
那薄如蝉翼的未来 经不起谁来拆
Our destiny was unveiled after my roaming dreams took their flight,leaving me with infinite fear for the pale future without you holding me tight.
我送你离开 千里之外 你无声黑白
Farewell,my girl,but you say not goodbye.
沉默年代 或许不该 太遥远的相爱
Our heightened distance drives eternity out of sight.
我送你离开 天涯之外 你是否还在
Farewell,my girl,will you forever abide?
琴声何来 生死难猜 用一生 去等待
Melody coming from afar bidding lifelong departure doomed for you and I.
发如雪
狼牙月伊人憔悴 我举杯饮尽了风雪
A crescent moon, cold and gray,
Is when my fair lady pines away
A cup in my hand,
Downing snow and wind of all kind
是谁打翻前世柜 惹尘埃是非
who upsets my former life
stirring up dust and grief?
缘字诀几番轮回 你锁眉哭红颜唤不回
Our fate is already written down,
No matter how many times it goes round.
hard and sad you wrinkle your brows
crying over beauty fading like the hours.
纵然青史已经成灰我爱不灭
Even if history goes up in ashes
my love never ever dies.
繁华如三千东流水 我只取一瓢爱了解 只恋你化身的蝶
of all the bustling waters flowing east in thousands
I only take one scoop to bear in minds
Obsessed with the butterfly
flapping in your after life.
你发如雪凄美了离别 我焚香感动了谁
Hair flowing, snow falling,
It takes beauty and sorrow to make a parting.
Whose heart is touched when incenses are burnt?
邀明月 让回忆皎洁 爱在月光下完美
Inviting the moon to light up a past,
full, and bright, the love shall ever last.
你发如雪纷飞了眼泪 我等待苍老了谁
Your hair flows as the snow falls
Scattering away hot tears
Who, in my wait, has advanced in years?
红尘醉 微醺的岁月 我用无悔刻永世爱你的碑
Slightly drunken is the worldly Red Dust;
Regret-it-not is the memorial ever carved in my heart
菊花台
The crescent moon hangs in the past pale with sickness 惨白的月弯弯 勾住过往
Cool night too long turns to frost 夜太漫长 凝结成了霜
Who is on the tower frozen in despair 是谁在阁楼上冰冷的绝望
The rain drums lightly on a crimson pane 雨轻轻弹 朱红色的窗
My destiny is written on paper fluttering in the wind 我一生在纸上 被风吹乱
Distant dreams rise like incense 梦在远方 化成一缕香
Meliting into night is your image 随风飘散你的模样
Chrysanthemums fall weeping to the ground 菊花残 满地伤
Traces of your smile your heart now empty 你的笑容已泛黄 花落人断肠
My thoughts quitely rest the north wind blows 我心事静静淌 北风乱
Not yet dawn your shadow clear and close 夜未央 你的影子剪不断
Only companion of my soul on the lake a couple mirroned 徒留我孤单在湖面 成双
Blossoms of evening air beauty undimmed scatter everywhere 花已向晚 飘落了灿烂
A fate hard to swallow sadness do not cross the river 凋谢的世道上 命运不堪 愁莫渡江
Your antumn heart will sink 秋心拆两半
Drowning in longing you will not reach the other shore 怕你上不了岸 一辈子摇晃
Whose hills and rivers echo with the clamor of hooves 谁的江山 马蹄声狂乱
My armor is shredded by the dividing hour 我一身的戎装 呼啸沧桑
The sky slowly brightens 天微微亮
Your sighs slik soft weave a right of sorrow 你轻声的叹 一夜惆怅
So fragile so spare 如此委婉
Chrysanthemums fall weeping to the ground 菊花残 满地伤
Traces of your smile your heart now empty 你的笑容已泛黄 花落人断肠
My thoughts quitely rest the north wind blows 我心事静静淌 北风乱
Almost dawn your shadow so close 夜未央 你的影子剪不断
Only companion of my soul on the lake a couple reflected 徒留我孤单在湖面 成双
Chrysanthemums sight in the cool night air 菊花残 满地伤
Traces of your smile your heart now empty 你的笑容已泛黄 花落人断肠
My thoughts quietly rest the north wind blows 我心事静静淌 北风乱 夜未央
Almost dawn your shadow so close 你的影子剪不断
The only companion of my soul on the lake the tow of us 徒留我孤单在湖面 成双